A few ALL ACCESS TICKET (Luncheon and Awards Access) are available. Sign up soon!
GENERAL ADMISSION TICKETS WILL ONLY BE AVAILABLE AFTER TOMORROW (9/3). NO LUNCHEON TICKETS WILL BE AVAILABLE FOR PURCHASE AFTER FRIDAY AS WE WILL BE AT MAX CAPACITY!
We’re less than 8 days away from the 2021 ACC Trade Forum & Business Expo on September 10, and the event is almost reaching full capacity! This is YOUR LAST CHANCE to register to attend the Trade Forum and visit the Expo Hall!
Date: Friday, September 10, 2021
Time: 9:00 AM – 3:00 PM CT
Venue: Houston Marriott Westchase (2900 Briarpark Dr, Houston TX 77042)
Current ACC Members – Discount code has been sent to your email box.
Confirmed Speaker List
Local and Federal Speakers:
- Mayor Sylvester Turner, Executive Officer of the City of Houston
- Mario Diaz, Director of Aviation of the Houston Airport System
- Ric Campo, Chairman of the Port of Houston Authority and Chairman/CEO of Camden Property Trust
- Christopher Olson, Director of Trade & International Affairs with City of Houston
- Jorge Franz, Senior Vice President, Tourism and Industry Relations with Visit Houston
- Eric A. Miller, Regional Director of the Export-Import Bank of the United States
- Peter Tataris, Senior International Trade Specialist of the U.S. Commercial Service
Trade Regions: (Listed In Alphabetical Order)
- India – The Honorable Aseem R. Mahajan
- Indonesia – The Honorable Andre Omer Siregar
- Japan – The Honorable Hideo Fukushima
- Korea – The Honorable Myung Soo Ahn
- Mexico – The Honorable Alicia Kerber-Palma
- Taiwan – The Honorable Robert Fu-Wen Lo
- Vietnam – The Honorable Nguyen Trac Ba
Also each attendee will have an opportunity to in person visit over 50+ exhibitors in showcasing their products and services and network with participants throughout the forum and expo.
We invite you to register today in discovering new ways of growing your business and driving new opportunities to meet other business owners and potential customers. With celebrating 30 years serving the community, The Asian Chamber stands behind your success of helping drive new business!
- Registration – 8:30am
- International Trade Forum – 9:00am-11:30am
- Business Expo – 9:00am-11:30am
- Houston Economy and Trade Luncheon – 11:30am
- RISING 10 Awards – 12:50pm
- Business Expo Reopens – 1:30pm-3:00pm
- Event Closes – 3:00pm
Confirmed Exhibitors (As of Sept 2, more will be added)
- Allegiance Bank
- Bank of America
- BBVA USA NOW A PART OF PNC
- Blossom Hotel
- Cadence Bank
- CenterPoint Energy
- China Star Restaurant
- City of Houston Office of Business Opportunity
- Cole Chemical
- Consulate General of Viet Nam in Houston-Texas
- CY Global
- Focused Care at Westwood
- Foster LLP
- Frost Bank
- Givens & Johnston
- Goldman Sachs 10,000 Small Businesses
- Grand Canyon University
- Harris County Precinct 3
- Hope Clinic
- Houston Community College
- Houston First
- Indonesian American Chamber of Commerce Southeastern Central
- Interactive College of Technology
- JPMorgan Chase
- Juguilon & Associates Insurance Agency
- KIPP Texas Public Schools
- Metropolitan Transit Authority
- Morgan Stanley
- Navarro Insurance Group
- Onset Technologies LLC
- Players Properties LLC
- Port Houston
- Reddy & Neumann, P.C.
- Savve Concepts LLC
- Shandon Phan Law
- Southwest Realty Group
- Taipei Economic & Cultural Office in Houston
- Texas Department of Criminal Justice
- The Village School
- TPS Thayer
- U.S. Department of Labor & EEOC / WHIAPPI
- University of Houston-Downtown
- WISON USA, LLC
The Asian Chamber of Commerce wants to help your business WIN BIDS by enrolling in our upcoming Supplier Diversity Academy. Join the program and learn how buyers look for diverse suppliers who represent women-owned and/or minority-owned businesses. Be coached by decision makers from mayor corporations and the public sector in researching bids, learning the application process, and how to knock out a winning presentation. Use this opportunity to network and be seen by potential buyers through the Academy!
- Shell, H-E-B, Chase, Port Houston, Metro, United Airlines and Lone Star College and more
- Where to Find bids/opportunities
- How to Apply
- How to Have a Winning Presentation
- How to Negotiate
All Virtual Sessions will take place 11:00am – 1:00pm
Assignments will be self-paced through our online learning platform
FEES – $200 – Will be collected after approval into the Academy
* FREE for ACC Bronze members and higher
Celebrating 31 years and highlighting the some of the top influential Asian Own businesses and entrepreneurs in Houston.
Come join us in celebrating 31 years serving the Greater Houston Area. Each year, The Asian Chamber of Commerce in Houston recognizes companies and individuals who have impacted our community at large. The event unites the Asian business community to celebrate excellence in leadership, business, and community impact within the greater Houston area.
- 4:30 PM Registration Begins
- 5:00 PM Cocktail Hour / VIP Reception
- 6:00 PM Award Program Begins
Announcing the highest celebrated speakers and honoring those who have contributed towards our Asian Business Community. More speakers and award honorees will be announced.
The Honorable Elaine L. Chao
Former U.S. Secretary of Transportation and U.S. Secretary of Labor
By attending you will be immersed in the joining the various business leaders in our city. Connect with those who stand united in elevating our economy and supporting Asian-owned Businesses.
Business Resources and Partner Events
It’s that time again! H-E-B’s Supplier Diversity Team proudly presents our 10th annual, second virtual, Opportunity Exchange and Expo. The event will take place Thursday, September 16th from 8:30 a.m. – 11:30 a.m. H-E-B hosts this event to enable small, minority, woman and veteran business owners interact with
H-E-B leaders and learn to do business with H-E-B. The past 18 months have been extremely challenging for small businesses and H-E-B is committed to providing valuable information and networking opportunities to help promote and expand their business and products. The theme for 2021 Opportunity Exchange and Expo is Honoring our Legacy in Small Business. Registration deadline is September 14, 2021 at 5:00 p.m. Press control and click here
- Food and Drug
- Nonfood/Drug and General Merchandising
- Construction/ Facility Maintenance/ Industrial Properties and Manufacturing
- Logistics and Carriers
This year’s Opportunity Exchange and Expo will feature a virtual expo? The virtual experience will allow businesses to submit a video to include information about their companies, and members of H-E-B’s Procurement, Construction and Global Sourcing teams will have full access to you and your incredible businesses. Please follow the instructions below to be a part of the expo.
- Record a 90 second (maximum) video containing the following:
- Company name
- Information about your product/services
- Where your product can be found (website, store front, markets, etc.)
- Contact information
- Submit the recording to firstname.lastname@example.org by September 9th with the email subject title 2021 Opportunity Exchange and Expo: Name of Company, Name of Product
You must follow all instructions in order for your video to be included.
Space is limited, so register today. We look forward to connecting with you via the 2021 Virtual Opportunity Exchange!
Join the SBA September 13 – September 15, 2021, for the National Small Business Week Virtual Summit to learn new business strategies, meet other business owners, and chat with industry experts. This free online event will include educational webinars, updates on resources for small businesses and a networking chat room for business owners and aspiring entrepreneurs.
Humble Company, Big Opportunity: What Happens When You Give Diverse Businesses a Chance
Hear the story of how a local hot sauce company went from working from a 10×10 room to sitting mid-shelf in 400 stores of a major food retailer. Join us for a conversation featuring a booming small business and small business champions from the public and private sector as we discuss how to create contracting opportunities for women- and BIPOC-owned small businesses, and how the impact will transform communities for generations.
Attend virtually and meet business owner Luis Morales, owner of Humble House Foods; Pamela Chan, Executive Director of the Houston County Department of Economic Equity & Opportunity; and Chris Bilton, Supplier Diversity Manager at Kohl Corporation. The conversation will be moderated by LiftFund’s Chief Advancement Officer and inclusion champion, Celina Peña.
Add to your calendar and join us on Facebook Live
on September 16th
at 11:00 am.
Houston Business Expo
“Doing Business in Houston”
City of Houston
OFFICE OF BUSINESS OPPORTUNITY
Porscha Jackson, PhD
Learn about getting Certified and Registered with The City of Houston. About the RFP & Open Bid Process and Resources for:
· Small Business Owners
· Women Business Owners
· Minority Business Owners
3:00 pm – 3:30 pm
3:30 pm – 4:30 pm
Guest Speakers “Doing Business in Houston”
4:30 pm – 5:30 pm
5:30 pm – 9:00 pm
Business Networking Expo & Happy Hour
Hilton Houston Plaza/Medical Center
6633 Travis Street
Houston, TX 77030
TEXT “Networking” to 88202 & RSVP
Funding Opportunity: STEM Talent Challenge
APPLY NOW! STEM Talent Challenge Aims to Fuel Nation’s Growing Innovation Economies Today, the U.S. Economic Development Administration (EDA) launched the STEM Talent Challenge to support programs to train science, technology, engineering, and…
eBay Up & Running Grants are back! eBay is giving back to the small businesses that power America by committing $500,000 in grants and education resources to help small businesses stay up and running online and secure their future. Visit ebay.helloalice.com
to learn more and apply before the deadline on September 3, 2021, at 6 p.m. ET!