Midwest’s monthly Divisional PIP will be held via MICROSOFT TEAMS on Wednesday, October 21st, 2020 at 7:00pm.
Please be familiar with Microsoft Teams prior to the meeting. It will be the first time we utilize this application, so please bear with us.
Click on “Join Microsoft Teams Meeting” on the day of the meeting or you can enter the “Conference ID#”. If you do not have access to a smartphone, you can dial in the meeting by entering the phone number below. (AUDIO ONLY)
+1 469-480-7460 United States, Dallas (Toll)
Conference ID: 635 804 163#
- All participants must keep their device(s) mute at all times as a courtesy for the speaker.
- If you do not wish to reveal yourself, your name/email must be shown on your screen.
- Do not have a blank screen.
- If you have a question during the meeting, please utilize the CHATROOM and type your question in the comment section and we will answer your question if time permits.
* If we do not get to your question at the end of the meeting due to timing, please email Midwest.DRT@HoustonPolice.org for further assistance.