A well-planned, high-quality place to live, work, learn, play, and invest. In creating a management district, property owners seek to:
- Organize themsleves to pursue a common vision.
- Attract necessary government and private capital investment, services, and improvements and supplement them where needed.
- Render continuous, focused, professional management of the area’s needs.
- Provide a funding mechanism that allows all property owners to share costs equitably.
- Maintain the District and surrounding areas as a premier place to work, live, and invest.
The District’s Board of Directors will pursue these goals through a variety of programs and projects outlined in the next section. Projects for the first ten years will focus on four areas:
- Mobility and Transportation
- Environmental and Urban Design
- Public Safety
- Business Development
Download the District’s Service Plan